One more way of Palestinian attempt to rewrite the history
I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best.
Here’s what I think:
- Michael Brown’s death was tragic
- But he may have brought it upon himself through aggression
- Note that I said “may” because we don’t know all the facts
- We will never know all the facts because the only people who were there have conflicting testimonies
- If they take the officer to trial, it will only be to cave into public pressure and it’s only prolonging the inevitable because there is no way and I mean NO WAY he will be convicted of murder under any halfway reasonable justice system because there is no evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that his shooting of that kid wasn’t justified.
- The rioting and looting is animalistic and useless and ignores some much bigger social problems.
- For more thoughts on the issue, many of which I agree with, watch this.
Today the TARDIS lands here in Brazil for the Doctor Who World Tour. I won’t be able to be there at the event but anyway, I’m really excited to see the new Doctor in action so I did this!